It's here!

Monday, November 17, 2008

I Guess This Is... Hello


Hello all,

I have been unfortunate recently, in that I have had no impetus to make music. I have been going through personal turmoil with myself, and myself alone, which has stagnated my inspiration. In my mind this can only lead to one thing - a tsunami of quality concepts and beats that will hit me out of nowhere.

I guess my recent efforts have been too half-assed to mention, besides, my genre affiliation has been skewing recently. I am looking for a different sound. I think I am feeling what Dr. Dre has been feeling for seven or so years (since he decided to create The Detox). I want something that transcends Hip Hop of our generation and breaks into something unique and uncontaminated by comparisons. Maybe that is what we are all looking for(?).

The race is on, bitches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God wouldnt put anything in front of you that he didnt think you could handle, sooooo
let the tsunami begin, i'll be the first to surf on it!!
iBelieve you can make that new sound that will transcend Hip Hop to a new level!